For Immediate Service Call SERVPRO of Victoria
SERVPRO of Victoria has the expertise to handle any of your restoration or cleaning needs!
SERVPRO of Victoria provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Victoria. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
· 24-Hour Emergency Service
· Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
· Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
· A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
· Locally Owned and Operated
· Advanced Restoration & Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – (361) 573-6000
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your Victoria commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services.
· Commercial Water Damage Restoration
· Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Does Your Victoria Home Have A Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all molds from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all molds, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If you see any signs of mold, call SERVPRO of Victoria today!
Benefits of Getting your Air Ducts Cleaned
Is it worth having your air ducts clean? Getting the ventilation systems inspected should be a high priority on your to-do list. In most cases, the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system has been operating for some time without attention. Dirty ducts can circulate odors, contaminants such as mold, and irritating dust throughout your business or home.
Clean air ducts benefits:
- Eliminates offensive odors
- Reduces potential mold growth
- Remediates bacteria, fungi, and mold
- Restore peak energy efficiency
- Lowers indoor air pollution
A routine part of the SERVPRO of Victoria service is inspecting the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping the HVAC system and ductwork clean can potentially extend the life span of the equipment by allowing it to operate at peak condition, which may save you money.
HVAC Commercial Fire
Safety is important, get your HVAC's checked regularly to avoid any fire damage!
Here at SERVPRO of Victoria, safety is important to us when dealing with a fire emergency. After a fire emergency, our team is dedicated to responding immediately to business after a fire to help prevent any secondary damage. Following a fire, our crew takes close attention to the HVAC system and ductwork. HVAC fire hazards are present at any time of the year. Fortunately, many of these risks are preventable.
The Top HVAC Fire Hazards:
- Old, corroded, or broken parts: This problem often stems from an HVAC unit that is not regularly serviced. Problems with essential parts can lead to decreased efficiency and can potentially lead to potential fire hazards.
- Items are stored too close to the HVAC unit: The HVAC unit itself produces a considerable amount of heat. Storing combustible items such as boxes, paper, motor oil, and chemicals too close to the unit creates a high-risk environment for a fire.
- Problems with connections or gas pressure: Problems with connections in a gas furnace can lead to toxic gas being released into the home, leading to both health and fire hazards.
- Electrical problems: Whether the unit has a loose cord connection, a frayed cord, an old cord that overheats, or another issue, electrical problems with HVAC units can easily spark furnace fires.
- Leaking fuel line: This can be a harder problem to spot since many fuel lines are located inside or behind the unit. Yearly inspections can help catch old, at-risk fuel lines before they start leaking and posing a major fire hazard.
- Improper installation: When an HVAC unit is installed improperly, it can lead to many problems such as reduced airflow and efficiency, and increased costs. Improper installation can also cause serious problems such as carbon monoxide poisoning and fire hazards.
SERVPRO of Victoria is always here to help 24/7. Our team understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business.
Different Types of Fire
SERVPRO of Victoria is dedicated to helping you during a stressful time.
When SERVPRO of Victoria arrives on the scene following a fire, our team follows a process. First, our goal is to calm the customer’s fears. The next step is to pre-test the smoke to determine what type of fire has taken place.
Are you aware of the different types of smoke?
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber (low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary)
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood (fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises, therefore, the smoke rises)
Protein Smoke – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire (Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor)
Fuel Oil Soot – Furnace Puff Backs
Other – Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residue.
Smoke and soot residue can damage carpet, upholstery, and contents if not removed quickly and efficiently. In a fire-damaged structure with soot on the walls and other surfaces, cleaning and restoration are less disruptive and more cost-efficient than replacement. Replacement may also mean a longer disruption time than restoration.
Our team understands how disruptive a small fire can be. SERVPRO of Victoria is dedicated to helping you during a stressful time. If you or anyone you know experience fire damage give our team a call.
Be Prepared with SERVPRO of Victoria when a Storm Strikes!
Storms can approach fast. SERVPRO of Victoria is always here to help our community!
Storms do not wait for a convent time to strike or check our schedules. Storms often come at the most inconvenient time. This is why SERVPRO of Victoria is here for you 24 hours, 7 days a week! Our team does not pass up the opportunity to help out our community during emergency storm situations.
Whether the storm is a spring thunderstorm or a major flood, our trained professionals are ready for action! It is extremely important to take immediate action when disaster strikes, to prevent additional damage to the property.
When storms hit the Victoria area we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1.700 franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States. If you have any questions regarding potential water or storm damage in your home, give our trusted train professionals a call at (361) 573-6000
What to do Until Help Arrives
No matter how small or big the damage is, SERVPRO of Victoria is always here to help!
Have you ever experienced water damage in your home? Each time a house is damaged by water, the type and/or amount of damage can be different and requires a different and unique solution. When sewer water enters your home, it may contain bacteria, viruses, and other microbes that can cause illness. Fortunately, SERVPRO of Victoria has the right equipment and specialized training to quickly fix any problems. While you're waiting for our services, here are some helpful things to do and not until help has arrived.
- Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with contaminated items.
- Spread contaminated water by walking unnecessarily damaged or we areas
- Turn on the HVAC system if there is a possibility of spreading contaminated air
- Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants
- Use products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if they have been exposed to contaminated areas.
We understand the stress and worry that comes with water damage and we are here to minimize the interruption of your business. Give SERVPRO of Victoria a call at (361) 573-6000 if your company experiences water damage!
SERVPRO of Victoria is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for water emergencies!
Have you ever had to deal with a leak underneath the sink before? It may go unnoticed for a while because it may be deep in the back or just a tiny leak. By the time it has been discovered, potential damage has occurred leading to a costly mess. It’s a good idea to have a routine check-up under the sink and behind the cabinets to make sure there is no moisture. However, if there is water damage here are a few things tips:
Clear out the area under your sink. This will give you more space and a better view to access the pipes around.
Find the source. This oftentimes could be due to a clog, a loose compression nut, or even a pipe that is not fitted correctly.
Repair the leak. After the leak has been spotted, it is important to get this fixed to prevent further water damage.
If you have tried locating the leak but are still struggling to find the leak or the problem may consist of more complications, consider calling a professional plumber to help with the situation.
SERVPRO of Victoria is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for water emergencies and if you continue to deal with excessive water, do not hesitate to call our team. We are always here to help when disaster strikes no matter how big or small the damage is!
SERVPRO of Victoria - Biohazard Cleanup
SERVPRO of Victoria is always here to help!
SERVPRO of Victoria is fully trained and specialized in the cleaning and disposal of biohazard contents and affected materials in the Victoria area.
When it comes to a biohazard situation, SERVPRO of Victoria knows best how to handle a situation like this. Protection is important to our employees because the removal of biohazard materials can cause serious health consequences.
Our crew is equipped with the necessary safety apparatus and cleaning products. Specialized training and experience are key when choosing a cleanup company to resolve these circumstances. Here at SERVPRO of Victoria, we can help transform these unhealthy environments back into clean, safe homes and offices. We can restore your home or business back to its preloss conditions. Give us a call if you need any biohazard cleanup services – (361) 573-6000. SERVPRO of Victoria is always here to help, making sure “Like it never even happened.”
Mold Safety Tips
Call SERVPRO of Victoria today with your mold clean-up and restoration today!
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Victoria
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Victoria specializes in mold clean-up and restoration. Our staff is highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly eliminate your mold problem quickly and safely. SERVPRO of Victoria is always here to help, making sure “Like it never even happened.”