Recent Before & After Photos

Electrical Fire Damage


A disaster in a home, your home can be a very traumatic experience for people.  SERVPRO of Victoria was contacted after fire damage had occurred in this ho... READ MORE



Mold Growth in Victoria, Texas Home


This homeowner reached out to SERVPRO of Victoria about mold damage in their home.  The damage was caused by a previous water leak in the home.  ... READ MORE



Kitchen Grease Fire in Victoria, Texas


This fire was caused by a kitchen grease fire, the different rooms of this home still received smoke and soot damage to the walls and floors.  The home own... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Victoria, Texas


Unfortunately, a house fire broke out in this family’s kitchen and the family called out SERVPRO of Victoria about the damages that were experienced.... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage in Victoria, Texas


This business reached out to SERVPRO of Victoria after water was discovered leaking from the ceiling.  SERVPRO of Victoria arrived on the scene and discove... READ MORE



Mold Growth in Victoria, Texas


There are times which the small things go unnoticed.  This homeowner noticed a water damage that has been lingering around for a while and was concerned ab... READ MORE



Storm Team in Boise, Idaho


SERPVRO of Victoria traveled out to Idaho after a massive snow storm had hit.  The abundance of snow created a roof leak and caused water damage in this Bo... READ MORE



Water Intrusion in Victoria, Texas Home


A customer located in Victoria, Texas reached out to SERVPRO of Victoria after the city sewage line was backed up and affected six rooms in their home.  SE... READ MORE



Mold Growth in Seadrift, Texas


A homeowner discovered mold growth in Seadrift, Texas.  After the discovery, they reached out to SERVPRO of Victoria to address the problem.  When our... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in Victoria, Texas


This customer reached out to SERVPRO of Victoria after experiencing devastating fire damage to their home. The fire damage affected a few of the room throughout... READ MORE