Mold Found in Victoria, Kitchen
This homeowner reached out to SERVPRO of Victoria when they discovered a strange odor in their home. Our trained technicians went out to the home to access the damage. The mold was discovered had spread throughout the kitchen. Because the damage was extensive, our crew had contained the affected areas to ensure no spores are spread throughout other areas of the home that were not previously affected. After a few days, the owners were very pleased with the results. When dealing with mold, call the experts. SERVPRO of Victoria has the trained technicians that are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property back to the preloss conditions.