Mold Growth in Seadrift, Texas
A homeowner discovered mold growth in Seadrift, Texas. After the discovery, they reached out to SERVPRO of Victoria to address the problem. When our technicians arrived on site, they discovered the mold had been caused by previous water damage. After the discovery, our crew went straight to work. Once the mold had been contained, our team removed the dry wall from the home then treated the adjacent areas. Our team was able to work in a timely manner to help this family get back into their home. Give our team a call at SERVPRO of Victoria if you or anyone you know has mold damage in your home or business!